Hardware and software services, provided by the best IT professionals.
.: Dracon Ltd : License :.
This is the latest available version of the Dracon License.
Copyright © Dracon.biz 2003-2017. All rights reserved.
View a sample of purchased Captcha and Poll Domain Certificates.
Definitions of terms
• "PRODUCT" refers to the product offered by Dracon.biz (the object of this license agreement).
• "LICENSEE" refers to the one that has downloaded the PRODUCT package. Sometimes we might use "you" as a synonym.
Subject to the terms of this agreement, Dracon.biz grants you a non-exclusive, non-transferable, free license to use the PRODUCT on Sites that you own, under the following terms and conditions:
(1) Link back. Sites using the PRODUCT under this license must link back to the PRODUCT home page, in each page where the PRODUCT is used. The link must be visible and direct. For your convenience the link is already included and you are allowed to modify its code only if granted by Dracon.biz. In case you would like to REMOVE the link completely, please request a new domain attached license for the appropriate fee.
(2) Intranet. This free license covers usage on your Intranet. No further conditions apply.
(3) Distribution. You may distribute the PRODUCT, derivative works, free or commercial Software appli-cations or Libraries that incorporate the PRODUCT if point (1) Link back of this license is fully maintained.
The above copyright notice and this permission notice shall be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software.
All rights not specifically granted to LICENSEE herein are retained by Dracon.biz.
THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.